Hanschell Inniss Limited is a leader in the marketing and distribution of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, handling a wide range of consumer products and representing leading regional and international brands. We are focused on building and maintaining an innovative, engaged team culture. The environment is fast-paced and high-energy and will challenge the results-oriented professional who thrives on effecting positive change aligned with dynamic priorities.
We are seeking to recruit a creative and commercially-focused Trade Development Coordinator in the Food and Consumer Division.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for developing new and existing food and consumer brands across relevant sectors.
- Analyze results, trends and competitive activity to ensure optimal brand performance.
- Monitoring of brand distribution and trade presence via direct trade visits and interaction.
- Researching, analyzing and reporting on competitive activity and brand performance vs. brand objectives.
- Effective Management of new business opportunities with select key accounts.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- A degree or diploma in Business Management, Marketing, Sales or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years in sales & marketing experience with hands on involvement in brand development and promotion.
- Well-organised with excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as oral and written communications skills, and ability to interact effectively with diverse groups.
- Creative, with strong presentation and information technology skills.
- Commercial acumen and strong levels of numeracy.
- Flexibility with high-energy and self-motivation.
- Ability to quickly absorb product knowledge.
- A valid driver’s license and access to transportation.
The salary for this position will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience. An attractive benefits package will also be included.
How To Apply:
Applications inclusive of current curriculum vitae must be submitted by May 30, 2023 via email only to email@example.com with subject “Trade Development Coordinator”. Only applicants selected for interview will be acknowledged.