Hanschell Inniss Limited is a leader in the marketing and distribution of fast-moving consumer goods, handling a wide range of consumer products and representing leading regional and international brands. We are focused on building and maintaining an innovative, engaged team culture. We are seeking to recruit a highly numerate, self-motivated, commercially-focused individual to join our team as Accountant.
Duties will include:
The successful candidate will manage the financial reporting and accounting functions and will report to the Financial Controller:
- Supervising a team and coordinating all accounting operations to ensure the accuracy and reliability of financial information.
- Preparation of monthly management reports.
- Co-ordination of the annual audit.
- Administering the financial and management accounting systems of the Company.
- Ensuring that financial policies, procedures and objectives are adhered to and that efficient and effective systems are in operation.
- Administering internal controls and treasury functions within the Company.
- Assisting in the production of detailed business performance and accounts information.
- Assisting in the development of improvements to performance assessment and reporting systems.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Completed the ACCA or CGA programme and have at least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Have demonstrably high numerical and analytical skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and leadership ability.
- Have proven problem-solving ability.
- Be a team player.
- Be deadline driven with excellent time management skills.
- Be computer literate with a strong background in information technology particularly with regard to knowledge of accounting software packages, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP would be an asset.
How to apply:
Applications inclusive of current curriculum vitae must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Accountant”. All applications must be received by 5 March 2023.
Be advised that only applicants selected for interview will be acknowledged.