Hanschell Inniss Limited is a leader in the marketing and distribution of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, handling a wide range of consumer products and representing leading regional and international brands. We are focused on building and maintaining an innovative, engaged team culture. The environment is fast-paced and high-energy and will challenge the results-oriented professional who thrives on effecting positive change aligned with dynamic priorities.
Hanschell Inniss Limited is seeking to recruit self-motivated, sales driven, energetic individuals with a passion for customer service excellence to join our Van Sales Team as Van Sales Representatives and Van Sales Assistants.
Duties will include:
- Visit all customers along a daily route, drive sales and maximize distribution.
- Lead the execution of marketing and promotional strategies as guided by the Brand Managers.
- Position Hanschell Inniss products on the premises of our customers in a manner to maximize in-store display space and shelf off-take by the consumer.
- Selecting, handling and reconciling stock with due care.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of two (2) CXCs including English Language and Mathematics
- Strong sales experience
- The ability to quickly absorb product knowledge
- Strong numerical skills
- Proficiency in the use of information technology
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with a passion for customer service
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- The ability to lift and move cases/boxes of product minimum weight forty (40) pounds
- A heavy goods license is required
How To Apply:
Applications inclusive of current curriculum vitae should be submitted via email to Human Resources at email@example.com with subject: “Van Sales Representative” by 30 April, 2023. Only applicants selected for interview will be acknowledged.